Saint-Julia de Gras Capou, a old fortified and closed city, presents a rich architectural heritage of the Middle Ages.
The church, built on a rock, was restored by Marguerite de Valois. It has a fan-shaped bell tower composed of three floors containing five bells of great value. The largest is the oldest in the region and dates from 1396. They were carefully hidden in 1793 so as not to be melted down and transformed into cannons.
The Porte du Cers, built in stone and leaning against the old ramparts, is supported by two buttresses. It is classified as a historical monument, as is the church.